We love our Dictionary Meaning Soy Candles from The Commonfolk Collective! So many meanings to choose from, making it the perfect gift.
- Friend: Tulum (Mango + Thai Lime) "friend - a friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are."
- Birthday: Mali (Coconut + Lime) "birthday - a day to remind you how special you are, a day for extra hugs, kisses and cake."
- Love: Byron (Almond Milk + Coconut Milk) "love - love is what I feel when I think of you."
- Home: Hudson Valley (Cucumber + Ginger + Mint + Lemongrass + Persian Lime) "home - a gathering place for family to join together in love and laughter. the one place you can always be yourself. a place of belonging."
- Sister: Himalayas (Sage + Cedarwood) "sister - childhood best friend, dependable, confidant, keeper of secrets, sharer of memories, dreams and advice."
- Mum: Hudson Valley (Cucumber + Ginger + Mint + Lemongrass + Persian Lime) "mum - someone that sees the best in her kids even when they drive her crazy. one person who does the work of twenty, for free."
- Bestie: Mali (Coconut + Lime) "bestie - a friend who is forever by your side, my girl gang and biggest supporter, number one fan, funster, understanding, forgiving, buddy, soul sister, favorite person in the history of forever."
- Smile: Hudson Valley (Cucumber + Ginger + Mint + Lemongrass + Persian Lime) "smile - a curve that sets everything straight."
Mid sized Amber Jar candles are made from recycled bottles to support sustainable living and matched with our signature custom raw wooden lid.
Made using a eco-friendly, non-toxic cotton wicks to help you create your calming candle rituals. 250g of pure soy wax and up to 40 hours of burning time.
Australian made, renewable natural, creamy pure soy + coconut wax; no chemicals or toxins; made with custom Australian made fine fragrance oils and enriched with essential oils; created and lovingly poured on the Mornington Peninsula, Australia.